IABSE is a fellowship of structural engineers operating on a worldwide basis, with interests of all type of structures, in all materials. It acts to improve our knowledge and understanding of the performance of structures. Its members represent structural engineers of all ages, employed in design, academe, construction, regulation and renewal; many of its members occupy senior roles based on a history of personal achievement.
Membership of IABSE is open to all qualified structural engineers and organisations with appropriate structural engineering interests, such as universities, qualified firms, libraries and public authorities.
Benefit of ING-IABSE Membership
The membership of the Indian National Group of the IABSE (ING-IABSE) entitled for following benefits:
- Being part of the worldwide professional network for structural engineers and leaders of the profession
- Free subscription to the quarterly journal of IABSE "Structural Engineering International" (SEI) and quarterly journal of the ING "The Bridge and Structural Engineer" (One Print Copy)
- SEI Online: free access to all issues, starting from 1991
- Free e-books published by IABSE e.g. Structural Engineering Documents (SED)
- Reduced prices on IABSE and ING publications
- Opportunity to join Technical Groups of IABSE and activities of your National Group
- Free Job advertising here on www.iabse.org
- Access to the 'Members Area' including the Membership Directory and more...
Membership of ING-IABSE is open to all qualified structural engineers and organisations with appropriate structural engineering interests, such as universities, qualified firms, libraries and public authorities.
Individual Membership - For qualified person
|Less than 35 years
|Between 35 to 65 years
|Above 65 years
|Less than 27 years or Younger Student Membership
Collective Membership - For Government/Departments, Local Authorities, Firms etc.
: As a company or organisation with structural engineering interests your Collective Membership will give you access to and visibility within the worldwide structural engineering community, together with increased availability of new information, new perspectives and new contacts.
Two representatives of the Collective Membership get:
- Opportunity to participate in Technical Groups of IABSE and activities of their National Group Reduced fees at IABSE Conferences worldwide
: An individual member of at least 45 years of age, that has been a member of the Association for more than eight consecutive years and that has served IABSE and/or the Profession in a way as defined by the Executive Committee may be invited by the President to become a Fellow. Fellows pay in addition to their annual membership fee an annual fellow fee Rs. 29,736/- including GST.
The IABSE Fellows’ generous contributions allow to support special programme of IABSE such as the Young Engineers Programme (YEP). Since 2002, this Programme has facilitated the attendance of hundreds of young engineers at IABSE Conferences with reduced registration fees for young engineers and awarding for outstanding presentations made personally by young engineers.